Software developer and product manager (f/m/d)
Software developer and product manager - is that possible? Of course!
For us it is the most appropriate way to link development and product progress that exists.
Because the only way to create good software is with excellent technical expertise. In addition, only a good developer and architect knows the product, its full potential and what is under the bonnet.
The concept not only helps our products to achieve perfection but also does the same for our employees!
What you can expect from us
- You work closely with our software architects and develop a modern EBICS payment product for the German and European market.
- You take on responsibility for your product draft design concepts and implement these professionally in Java™ or C.
- You are in constant contact with our customers as a reliable adviser in a constant exchange of ideas - both for small companies and global players.
We expect of you:
- You have completed a technical degree successfully and with good grades.
- You are a programmer with all that entails and have mastered either Java™ or C/C++/C#.
- You are ambitious to learn about new areas of expertise.
- You join in the thought processes and do not stay out of the limelight with your good ideas.
- You do not take offence at criticism but rather see it as feedback - exploiting it to move forward.
- You are reliable, responsible and love working as part of a team.
- You speak German and English and are up to any discussion.
What we offer you:
- You jump directly into life as a professional developer and are responsible for products in one of the most demanding industries that exists
- A stress-free training phase in collaboration with one of our most experienced colleagues
- You have full access to our complete know-how through direct connections to all of our experts
- Ongoing support for your personal development by participation in training programs
- A pleasant working environment with great colleagues and flat hierarchies
- Combining work and humanity as a complete idea with a lot of freedom to live life
We look forward to receiving your meaningful application. This also applies in particular to all career starters with relevant qualifications.
You can send us your documents including desired salary either by email to or by postal mail.