In spite of its easy call up, the program offers everything required for the automation.
- Support for the established EBICS protocol for companies
- Multi-bank enabled
- Collecting and sending files
- Sending signatures for EDS
- Functions for key management
- Generating accompanying tickets
Easy system integration
The software is available for all common operating systems and can be integrated into any system environment.
- Runs under Windows, Linux/Unix and macOS
- Easy installation
- Execution by command line, cron job/scheduler, via script, other programs or use of AutoTransfer
- Inclusive graphical user interface in English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish
- Link possible to company’s auditing systems using log API
French and Swiss EBICS
In addition to the German EBICS dialect the program can also handle the standards for France and Switzerland.
- It implements the full range of functions from the EBICS specification issued by CFONB
- Implementation of the Swiss Market Practice Guidelines EBICS
Tools to convert payment files including
- CSV to SEPA converter: Creates SEPA credits and direct debits from CSV files
- Statement converter: Conversion of statements in text files to the CSV format (one line per statement or transaction)
- MT940 Splitter: Division of MT940 files for several accounts into individual files per account
Simple automation via AutoTransfer
The software is available including the AutoTransfer extension
The additional program is installed as a service on the target computer and thus enables particularly simple definition of automation tasks for
- retrieving any files,
- monitoring directories and sending picked up files to the bank
- signing orders in accordance with your own EDS rules.
BL Transfer Tool for your customers
We offer the program to all companies as an individual licence or banks as a low-cost licence package.
See for yourself! We are happy to provide a free demo version.
Get information now! You can reach us by phone on +49 2103 33993-30 or by email at .
We are happy to advise you!