Security as a component of software design
An app does not become secure by getting a nice stamp. Rather security is a key principle in the architecture.
It then automatically gets the certificate.
- Certified by TÜV Rheinland as a secure mobile application
- High-grade encryption of all saved data
- Secure data transfer using Transport Layer Security and additional encryption by the application
- Convenient key exchange with BL Banking via QR code and encryption by the app
- Automatic encryption when activating the screen lock
- Password protection by automatically locking the application if password is entered incorrectly several times
Modern look and best usability
Even the newest smartphone has a permanent problem: Space on the screen is tight.
Good apps therefore not only look good but also have an excellent operating concept.
- Payment recording for SEPA, express and real-time transfers via SCT Inst collections (CIP)
- Transfer of payment data via GiroCode
- Integrated originator administration
- Overview of the orders in the EDS
- Collection and presentation of payment details
- Sign or reject orders in the EDS
- Collect account statements and advices in the formats MT940/MT942 and camt.053/camt.052
- Multi-bank enabled to support as many bank accesses as are required
- Available in German and English
Perfect interaction with the BL Banking programs
Users of these programs can simply use the app in combination. For this purpose, there is a separate function for securely transferring the bank details set up to the app. The transfer is very convenient using QR codes that are scanned with the app.
Download BL Banking for iOS
Install app, start synchronisation with BL Banking, done!
The app is available for download from the App Store*. Use is free of charge for users of the programs BL Banking, BL Banking EDS and BL Banking Web.
For the use without these programs, a separate license is required. You may order the license directly at BL.
* Apple, iPhone, iPad, iTunes and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc., iOS is a trademark of Cisco.