Simple automation by simple call up - it couldn’t be easier.
- Collecting statements or other files from the bank
- Full EBICS support
- Functions for key management
- Multi-bank enabled
Easy system integration
The software is available for all common operating systems.
- Runs under Windows, Linux/Unix and macOS
- Simple installation
- Inclusive graphical user interface in English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish
- Execution by command line, cron job/scheduler, via script, other programs or by using the integrated service program
Support of all EBICS versions
Since EBICS version 3.0, the country-specific differences that existed until then only play a minor role.
In day-to-day business, the same business transactions in Austria, France, Germany and Switzerland, are just using different BTFs.
In addition, BL e-Statement also supports the individual country-dependent previous versions of the EBICS specification (EBICS 2.x).
Tools to convert payment files including
- Statement converter: Conversion of statements and advices in text files to the CSV format (one line per statement or transaction)
- PDF converter: Generation of PDF documents for account statements
- MT940 splitter: Separation of MT940 files for several accounts into individual files per account
- MT940 Sorting: Merge multiple MT940 files into one file in sorted order
Automated fetch jobs
In addition to the command line interface, the software comes with a service program for an easy definition of automated fetch jobs.
By using the service program, the execution of fetch jobs may be defined per bank and order type as follows:
- at fixed times,
- repeated executions within a certain time interval, or
- on receipt of real-time notifications from the bank.
Order BL e-Statement
BL e-Statement can be purchased directly from Business-Logics for the price of EUR 1,900 (net).
To order, please complete the order form and send it by email, post or fax to the address or fax number shown on the form.