Security as a component of software design
An app does not become secure by getting a nice stamp. Rather security is a key principle in the architecture.
It then automatically gets the certificate.
- Certified by TÜV Rheinland as a secure mobile application
- High-grade encryption of all saved data
- Secure data transfer using Transport Layer Security and additional encryption by the application
- Automatic encryption when activating the screen lock
- Password protection by automatically locking the application if password is entered incorrectly several times
Modern look and best usability
Even the newest smartphone has a permanent problem: Space on the screen is tight.
Good apps therefore not only look good but also have an excellent operating concept.
- Payment recording for SEPA, express and real-time transfers via SCT Inst collections (CIP)
- Transfer of payment data via GiroCode
- Integrated originator administration
- Overview of the orders in the DES
- Collection and presentation of payment details
- Sign or reject orders in the DES
- Collect account statements and advices in the formats MT940/MT942 and camt.053/camt.052
- Multi-bank enabled to support as many bank accesses as are required
- Simple and secure key exchange with BL Banking or BL Banking DES
- Available in German and English
Download BL Banking DES app for IOS
Perfect interaction with the desktop programs
The app looks particularly great when it is used in connection with the desktop version of BL Banking or BL Banking DES.
Users of the desktop programs BL Banking and BL Banking DES can easily use the app in combination. In the desktop application there is a special function for securely transferring the configured bank connections to the app. The transfer is very convenient using an QR code that can be scanned with the app.
The BL Banking DES app for your customers
We offer the program as a low-cost universal licence for all of your customers.
Get information now! You can reach us by phone on +49 2103 33993-30 or by email at .
We are happy to advise you!