Complete mapping of business processes
Time-controlled monitoring of incoming directories, use of electronic signatures, definition of processing steps and much more — the system offers everything to handle mass payments.
- Collecting and sending files by EBICS
- Multi-bank enabled: Managing bank accesses and subscribers
- Processing and sending signatures for DES
- Use management and role concept
- Definition of processing steps, e.g. creating SEPA files
Easy integration of the system in any environment
Thanks to platform-independent server implementation, the system can be integrated into any IT environment. The modular architecture and support for all modern database systems give the application additional flexibility.
- Available for Windows® and Linux®
- Modern JEE application (Java™ Enterprise Edition)
- Use as data hub thanks to integrated local EBICS server for DES
- Optional connection of ERP systems for data exchange in both directions
- Easy installation via installation program
Complete control of processing
It goes without saying that all transactions are logged so that you can view all actions at any time.
In particular the transfer system can collect and analyse the bank protocols. This enables the representation of all events for a payment, from creation in the system to processing by the bank.
The software independently recognises error states and responds in line with the error type that occurred. Events to which the system cannot respond appropriately are registered by email to the administrator.
French and Swiss EBICS in one system
In addition to the German EBICS standard, the program can also handle the standards for France and Switzerland.
The implementation for the French EBICS variant matches the full functional scope of the EBICS specifications issued by CFONB.
In order to link with Swiss banks by EBICS, the implementation matches the Swiss Market Practice Guidelines EBICS.
This enables the German, French and Swiss banks to be seamlessly connected with each other using the same system.
Get information now! You can reach us by phone on +49 2103 33993-30 or by email at .
We are happy to advise you!