Modern design meets convenient handling. The BL Bundesbank Client is 100% based on BL Banking, but offers the special Deutsche Bundesbank formats.
- Easy, understandable and user-guided installation
- Automatic updates
- Appropriate default settings
- Comprehensive customisation options for the user
- Comprehensive online manual
Electronic payments must operate seamlessly. The BL Bundesbank Client therefore fulfils the highest requirements for functionality.
- EBICS with the Deutsche Bundesbank
- EMZ, HBV and HBV-SEPA
- Distributed electronic signatures
- Wizards to complete tasks in several steps
You do not have to enable anything. The BL Bundesbank Client completely matches your environment.
- Runs under Windows®, Linux® and Mac OS®, including from a USB stick
- Installation as a single or multiple user system
- Operation possible in terminal server
- Optional key storage on interchangeable media
- Use of the integrated database or the company’s own instance (Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL Server, Oracle RDBMS, PostgreSQL)
- DES optional by smartphone (iOS and Android™)
We know what is important. Our software is as safe as you let it be.
- Password-protected access
- Use of signature cards or encrypted storage for EBICS keys
- Option for encrypted file storage
- Option for operation in administrator and user mode for protected settings
Order BL Bundesbank Client
BL Bundesbank Client can be purchased directly from Business-Logics for the price of EUR 250 (net). Software maintenance, including all updates as well as telephone and email hotline, is offered for 30 EUR (net) per year and license.
To order, please complete the order form and send it by email, post or fax to the address shown on the form. The maintenance agreement gives you access to free updates and also to the competent Business-Logics telephone hotline.
BL Bundesbank Client downloads for maintenance customers
Customers with a valid license code and an existing maintenance contract can download BL Bundesbank Client in the current version by using the link for the operating system in use: