Format conversions for all common files
The conversions cover all standard cases for handling files as part of the communication with the Bundesbank. All obligatory changes to the character set are automatically taken into account — depending on the conversion.
The conversions include:
- DTAUS domestic payments (ASCII) packed in EBCDIC EÖ-DTA formats and unpacked (Prio1 payment, Prio3 payment, direct debits)
- DTAZV international payments to the EÖ-SWIFT formats (SWIFT message types 103, 103+, 202)
- Bundesbank-EÖ (EBCDIC) to DTAUS (ASCII)
- M messages and SWIFT Messages to ASCII format
- SWIFT files to DTAUS
Creating PDFs for viewing and archiving
As practical as the file formats for computers may be, they are not suitable for direct viewing. This also applies to archiving. PDF files that can be viewed at any time without complicated conversion are helpful here.
The converter offers PDF creation for
- notifications from the Deutsche Bundesbank (M3, M6, M7, M8 and M9 messages)
- SWIFT messages (domestic and international payments)
- Account statements (MT940)
- XML files for account statements, advices and batch collection files (camt.052, camt.053 and camt.054)
- SEPA response files (Payment Status Reports CRJ and CDR)
The right tools for file processing
When processing payment files with several logical files many systems or processes reach their limits. It is great that the Format Converter also solves this problem.
The program handles the separation — referred to as splitting — of payment files with several logical files into individual physical files. The splitting can be adapted to your own needs. So it can be split e.g. by account number, sort code, account holder, reference or creation date.
Splitting is available for the file formats MT940, camt.052, camt.053, camt.054 and for DTA/DTAUS.
For all corporate processes and any system environment
Thanks to platform-independent implementation in Java, the program can run under Windows, Linux and macOS.
By calling up the command line, using cron job/scheduler, via script or from other programs, the software is available to all of the company’s business processes.
The only requirement for the program is a Java runtime environment that is available on all platforms. Thanks to easy program installation, it can be integrated into any system environment.
The BL Format Converter is offered at a price of EUR 5,500 (net).
The provision of future format conversions is guaranteed as part of a maintenance contract at a price of EUR 825 (net) per year.
To order, please complete the order form and send it by post or fax to the address or fax number shown on the form.