After its introduction in 2006, the process has already been updated several times. The biggest change happened to the standard with the version 3.0, which introduced the so-called Business Transaction Formats, short BTFs.
There are also further modifications in the form of various Change Requests and new technical specifications.
- Use of BTFs instead of technical order types
- Mandatory use of key certificates
- Extension of the standard with WebSocket server for real-time notifications
Basic and expert knowledge
Starting from basic concepts like initialization or EDS, the focus lies on understanding the client- and server-side processes.
Standard EBICS clients are used to teach typical processes of electronic payment transactions in interaction with a live banking system.
- Basics and expert knowledge as training contents
- Orientation towards the business transactions of electronic banking for companies
- Practical teaching by using client software in connection with the banking server
In particular, we offer the possibility to cover your own key aspects. For this purpose, the learning contents are closely coordinated in advance in order to exactly achieve the desired qualification of your employees.
Simply talk to us in advance and work out your individual training package together with our trainers.
Optimal learning conditions
The setting of the course is designed to ensure the best possible teaching of the learning content: Our training courses take place in small groups, and of course the individual topics build on each other. The time frame is layed out to provide sufficient opportunity for in-depth study and to clarify questions of the participants.
The training courses are available in German and English.
- Learning in small groups and quiet atmosphere
- Training by our EBICS experts
- Time for individual topics and questions
- Including snacks/meals at lunchtime