Payment transactions via EBICS
Support of all standard functions for payment transactions in enterprises.
- Recording of SEPA credits and debits, EU express transfers, foreign transfers, RFT (MT101)
- Import of externally generated payment files
- Electronic Distributed Signatures (EDS)
- Automated retrieval for account statements, advices, batched transaction files, customer protocol, SEPA notifications, or any other files
- Automatic import of externally generated payment files via file interface
Modern user interface
Short learning curve and easy use thanks to well-thought-out operating concept.
- Tidy user interface
- Self-explanatory functionality
- Support for international teams through separate language selection for each user (English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish)
- Meaningful default settings
- Scalable web application for all devices and display sizes
- Ease of use of two-factor authentication: 2FA per OAuth, WebAuthn, or YubiKey
One installation for all subscribers
If several users always need the current data, a central installation provides the solution.
- One enterprise installation with central data storage for all users
- Users always work with the current state of the data
- Centralized management of payment templates, originators, recipients, SEPA mandates and periodic payments
- Restriction to individual accounts per user profile possible
Simple and centralized administration
The lean server installation allows easy integration of the system into any IT environment.
- Runs under Windows, Linux and macOS
- Installation on standard hardware
- Operation in terminal server environment possible without problems
- Support for all common database systems including MariaDB, MS-SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle Database and PostgreSQL
- Easy installation of updates
BL Banking Web for your customers
We offer the program to companies and credit institutions in various license packages.
See for yourself! We will gladly provide you with a free demo version.
Would you like more information? You can reach us by phone on +49 2103 33993-30 or by email at .
We are happy to advise you!