Simple automation by simple call up - it couldn’t be easier.
- Collecting statements or other files from the bank
- Full EBICS support
- Functions for key management
- Multi-bank enabled
Easy system integration
The software is available for all common operating systems.
- Runs under Windows, Linux/Unix and macOS
- Simple installation
- Inclusive graphical user interface in English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish
- Execution by command line, cron job/scheduler, via script, other programs or by using the integrated service program
Support of all EBICS versions
Since EBICS version 3.0, the country-specific differences that existed until then only play a minor role.
In day-to-day business, the same business transactions in Austria, France, Germany and Switzerland, are just using different BTFs.
In addition, BL e-Statement also supports the individual country-dependent previous versions of the EBICS specification (EBICS 2.x).
Tools to convert payment files including
- Statement converter: Conversion of statements and advices in text files to the CSV format (one line per statement or transaction)
- PDF converter: Generation of PDF documents for account statements
- MT940 splitter: Separation of MT940 files for several accounts into individual files per account
- MT940 Sorting: Merge multiple MT940 files into one file in sorted order
Automated fetch jobs
In addition to the command line interface, the software comes with a service program for an easy definition of automated fetch jobs.
By using the service program, the execution of fetch jobs may be defined per bank and order type as follows:
- at fixed times,
- repeated executions within a certain time interval, or
- on receipt of real-time notifications from the bank.
BL e-Statement for your customers
As a manufacturer we offer the program to all companies as an individual licence or banks as a low-cost licence package.
See for yourself! We are happy to provide a free demo version.
Get information now! You can reach us by phone on +49 2103 33993-30 or by email at .
We are happy to advise you!