Thanks to a clear and well considered interface, using the program is easier than ever.
- Easy, understandable and user-guided installation
- Automatic updates
- Appropriate default settings
- Comprehensive customisation options for the user
With BL Banking DES you have the right tool at hand to provide electronic signatures at the workstation or using a USB stick when on the move.
- Providing distributed electronic signatures
- Rejecting payments
- Collecting and viewing statements
- Multi-bank enabled
No matter how you want to use the software - the application offers you many options.
- Installation as a single or multiple user system
- Runs under Windows®, Linux® and Mac OS®, including from a USB stick
- Operation possible in terminal server
- Optional key storage on interchangeable media
- Use of the integrated database or the company's own instance (Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL Server, Oracle RDBMS, PostgreSQL)
Do not make any compromises when it concerns your money.
- Password-protected access
- Use of signature cards or encrypted storage for EBICS keys
- Option for encrypted file storage
- Option for operation in administrator and user mode for protected settings
BL Banking DES as a mobile app
With the BL Banking DES apps you can also access the most important functions when travelling.
Help for BL Banking DES
BL Banking DES has comprehensive documentation.
Order BL Banking DES
BL Banking DES can be purchased directly from Business-Logics for the price of EUR 125 (net). Software maintenance, including all updates as well as telephone and email hotline, is offered for 30 EUR (net) per year and license.
To order, please complete the order form and send it by email, post or fax to the address shown on the form. The maintenance agreement gives you access to free updates and also to the competent Business-Logics telephone hotline.
BL Banking DES downloads for maintenance customers
Customers with a valid license code and an existing maintenance contract can download BL Banking DES in the current version by using the link for the operating system in use: