BL Banking for Android is both: mobile and secure
And as the TÜV Rheinland has put the app to the acid test our customers can be sure: BL Banking for Android is a secure mobile application.
- Encrypted data storage
- Secure data transfer using Transport Layer Security (TLS) and additional encryption by the application
- Convenient key exchange with BL Banking using QR codes and encryption by the application
- Password protection by automatically locking the application if password is entered incorrectly several times
Small displays and good usability is no contradiction
Even small displays allow good presentation and interaction. Provided the development was set up for that from the very start.
- Payment entry including recipient administration for
- SEPA transfers (CCT)
- SEPA express transfers (CCU)
- SEPA real-time transfers (CIP)
- Comfortable input of payment data via GiroCode scan
- Overview of the orders in the EDS
- Collection and presentation of payment details
- Sign or reject orders in the EDS
- Collect account statements and advices in the formats MT940/MT942 and camt.053/camt.052
- Multi-bank enabled to support as many bank accesses as are required
- Simple and secure key exchange with BL Banking or BL Banking EDS
- Available in German and English
Perfect interaction with the desktop programs
The app looks particularly great when it is used in connection with the desktop version of BL Banking or BL Banking EDS.
Users of the desktop programs BL Banking and BL Banking EDS can simply combine it with using the app. In the desktop application there is a separate function here for securely transferring the bank details set up to the app. The transfer is very convenient using QR codes that are scanned with the app.
Install BL Banking app
Install app, start synchronisation with desktop version, done!
The app is available from Google Play*.
Use is free of charge for users of the desktop programs BL Banking and BL Banking EDS.
* Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.