Practical knowledge for professional electronic payments
The program for first-time users
- EBICS basics
- First steps: program interface, users, bank connections
- Payments I: recording payments, send and retrieve files
- Protocols: account statements, advices, PTK/HAC
- Signature classes and use of the EDS
- Help options: manual, log data, remote support
Content for advances users
- Payments II: types and formats, import/export, periodic payments
- Post-processing of account statements and advices
- Mandate administration
- Foreign payments and AWV notifications
- Installation scenarios: single and multi-user installations
- Using the smartphone apps in combination with BL Banking
For pinpoint personnel development, it is possible to adapt the learning content in advance to your own requirements.
Just talk to us and put together your individual training package in cooperation with our trainers.
With ease to the target
A good seminar depends on an optimal learning atmosphere. We make sure that ideal conditions are arranged so you can fully focus on the training.
- Teaching by our experienced training experts
- Learning in small groups in relaxed atmosphere
- Adaptation of learning content and pace to the group and priorities
- Time for individual questions and problems
- Including snack/meal at lunch time
Dates and registration
The following dates are available at the prices given below:
|Date||Time||Price per person|
|Wednesday, June 14 2023||10am - 4pm||310 EUR|
|Wednesday, September 13 2023||10am - 4pm||310 EUR|
For booking seminars at our Hilden location, please use the registration form.
For training sessions at your premises or in English, please contact our sales department.