On November 20, 2016, version 3.0 of the specification of data formats, the so-called "Appendix 3 of the DFÜ agreement", comes into effect. The modifications include the elimination of COR1 debits, simplifications of the indication of first-time and recurrent debits and details in the mandate information for direct debits. However, the major change for the SEPA XML files of "The German Banking Industry Committee" is the transition to the namespaces of ISO 20022.
The updates are available for the whole product range:
- the bank-side server systems BL Banking Server and BL Clearing Server
- the various editions of the EBICS clients BL Banking
- the programs for the automation of payments BL Transfer System and BL Transfer Tool
- the check programs BL Test System, BL Load Test System, BL Format Checker
- the API BL EBICS for software producers
- but also all of the tools and converters like e. g. the BL SEPA Container Tool or the BL CSV-SEPA Converter
As usual, for customers with maintenance contract the updates are free of charge.